Ondina Sailing Cruise
Diving and Snorkeling Liveaboard in Raja Ampat, Cenderawasih Bay & Triton Bay (Papua), Forgotten Islands, Banda Sea, the Moluccas and Sulawesi in Indonesia
Cruise 6 to 12 days Min: 5/Max: 16 divers
Sailing Indonesia’s inner seas since 2001, you will enjoy the best diving in Raja Ampat, the Banda sea and Cenderawasih aboard SMY Ondina, a wonderful 32 meters classic Phinisi, built with tropical woods following traditional techniques, with a capacity of up to 16 divers.
Ondina welcomes up to 16 guests comfortably in 6 triple cabins with en-suite freshwater shower and AC. She features a large sundeck to relax and enjoy wonderful times aboard.
Cruising aboard Ondina
Ondina is sailing in Eastern part of Indonesia, the most remote and stunning area of the country! This boat has been created by divers for divers.
Well equipped with complementary Nitrox alternative and professional certified guides who supervise every dive.
She’s the perfect choice for families or large groups who want to live an amazing experience in those little paradise gems.
Every cruise, we run short excursions to visit spectacular landscapes, local villages, observe Fauna in the wild, paradise beaches etc. This will not affect the expected average number of dive per cruise unless all passengers agree so.
Characteristics & Specifications
- Deck Length: 32 meters
- Beam: 8,0 meters
- Draft: 2,6 meters
- Hull: Teak and Tropical woods
- Engine: 400 HP Man Medium Duty
- Sails: 400m2 surface
- Cruising Speed: 9 Knots
- Water: Watermaker plus 10 Tn deposits
- Fuel tanks: 12 Tn
- Three power generators
- 2 Air diving compressors Mariner
- Nitrox membrane. (32%)
- Diving gear for rent available onboard
- 12 and 15lts. steel and aluminium tanks. INT/DIN
- Weight-belts and safety buoys
- 3 dinghies: 2 semi-rigid and 1 rigid
- Maintenance kits and spare parts for diving equipment
Navigation & Communication
- Depth finder
- GPS Plotter with C-map marine charts.
- Radar 16 miles reach.
- Radio Multiband SSB
- Radio VHF GMDSS system.
- Handheld Radios ICOM VHF
- Satellite telephone THURAYA for private communications in the most remote locations.
- Satellite telephone ERICSSON R190
- First aid kit
- Oxygen onboard plus Emergency Evacuation DAN “Oxygen Unit”
- 2 rescue rafts 30 pax
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers, flares, fare gun.