Wisesa Sailing Cruise
Land and Sea (snorkeling), Diving and Surfing Liveaboard Cruise in Morotai and Halmahera (Moluccas), Raja Ampat (Papua) and Komodo in Indonesia
Cruise 5 to 12 days, min. 4 max. 8 passengers + 2 kids
Wisesa is the Spiritual power of Nature in the Hindu Religion that connects us with our natural environment. She’s a beautiful traditional wooden sailing boat built by the people of Ara, the Bugis, in South Sulawesi.
Specialized in surfing and diving trips, Wisesa takes you to the most perfect wave or the best dive site in the hidden paradise of Indonesia!
She welcomes up to 8 guests comfortably in 4 double air-conditioning cabins with private or shared bathroom. A double bed in three cabins and a family or friends cabin with a double bed and two single beds for 2 kids.
Lounge at the back to relax between surfing or diving sessions and enjoy the view. An opened dining area where you’ll savore the delicious meals concocted by our Chef. Chilling on the sundeck or get set at the fore of the boat, Wisesa is spacious and well equipped for adventurous who want to discover remote places in a comfortable way.
Cruising aboard Wisesa
All along the year with just a short break in May, Wisesa is sailing to the most stunning areas where there are a large variety of high quality waves and perfect barrels according to the season and the swell. The professional surfing guide is well experimented and use to bring our passengers in those beautiful remote places.
The wonders of Raja Ampat can be explored while diving thanks to the full equipment set and compressor on board. Others activities such as kayaking with the 2 Canoes 3 spaces or paddling on the 2 Inflatable Stand-up-Paddle is perfect for surface intervals. Excursions on land, hiking or village visits: those expeditions far from civilizations are an amazing way to reconnect with Nature and enjoy its beauties.
Characteristics & Specifications
- Overall length: 30m – Deck Length: 23,5m
- Width: 5,6m – Draught: 2m
- Main engine: Mitsubishi 6 Cylinders 225hp
- Dinghy: 5m Fiber Yamaha 40hp & 3,6m Aluminium Yamaha 15hp
- Cruising Speed: 5 to 8 Knots
- Power Supply: Generator Mitsubishi 20kva – Charger inverter Victron – Battery park 880Ah
- Electricity: 24/24h – 220V 24V 12V
- Equipment: GPS – VHF – SSB – Satelitte phone
- Safety: LifeRaft 25 pers – Life Jacket – First Aid kit – Fire Extinguishers – Oxygen
- Additionally: 2 Canoes 3 places & 2 Inflatable Stand-up-Paddles