Adelaar Sailing Cruise
Diving & Land and Sea Liveaboard from Bali to Komodo, back to Bali in Indonesia
Cruise 11 days, max. 8 passengers
Adeelar meaning “eagle” in Dutch is a luxurious Dutch schooner fully equipped with nitrox to accommodate all the divers along these renowned world-class dive sites.
This amazing 38 meters traditional sailing boat was built in 1902 in the Netherlands. She was used as a cargo ship till the late 80’s. She was sold and renovated during the 1990’s and then started cruising in the Indonesian seas, a real historical masterpiece!
She can host up to 8 passengers in 4 staterooms. One Master suite (a queen size bed, a couch/single bed and a desk), two staterooms (with 140 x 200 cm bed, a couch/single bed and a desk) and a stateroom with a single bed. All 4 staterooms are individually air-conditioned and have en-suite bathrooms with hot water shower, toilet and washbasin. She also provides her guests with entertainment system for movies and music.
Feeling like enjoying the distant sounds of waves crashing on the shores of remote islands? Go on the roof top and install yourself comfortably in the huge sofa. A taste of ultimate bliss!
Cruising aboard Adelaar
To board on Adelaar is to experience dives, relax and soak up the stunning imagery of wild Indonesia. All is done in comfort and style. Chefs daily prepare traditional Indonesian dishes but can easily adapt to any dietary restrictions. You may also find a large choice of imported wines and liquors to accompany your diner.
Audio and video on demand is streamed into each stateroom as well as in the dining room. Free wifi is available when in range of signal.
Characteristics & Specifications
- Voltage: 220v 1000 w
- Overall length: 24 m
- Boom: 6 m
- Draught: 2 m
- Tonnage: 27 t
- Sails: 190 m2
- Engine: Mitsubishi 6 cylinders 190hp
- Facilities: snorkel gears, canoe, sound system
- Safety equipment: Oxygen, security plan, life jackets, survival kit
- Diving equipment: Complete diving gear, spare, tanks, compressor
Navigation & Communication
- Depth Sounder
- ICOM HF transceiver (all channel)
- ICOM VHF Radio
- “Nautilus Lifeline” GPS tracker & communication system for divers
- Nautilus Lifeline Marine Rescue Radio with GPS for each diver
- Life vests, EPIRB emergency beacon & flares
- Man overboard pole with attached life vest & flashing light
- Two life rafts for 30 people with provisions for over 30 days
- Medical O2 with resuscitation bag
- First aid supplies, bandages and common medicines
The nearest decompression chamber is located in Bali access by a medical evacuation helicopter.