|20 May 17 - 30 May 17||Bali – Komodo – Bali||2 spaces|
Date: 20 May 17 - 30 May 17 Komodo National Park "Land & Sea" Liveaboard with NATARAJA
Nataraja means “the lord of the dance”. She’s a beautiful 26 meters traditional wooden sailing boat, fully equipped to accommodate groups who are keen to do snorkeling, kayaking, spearfishing and free-diving activities.
She can host up 16 guests in 5 cabins with private bathroom. Each cabin owns a double bed and a single bed.
Large living areas at the rear of the boat: spacious shaded dining table, open kitchen and bar, large lounge at the stern and great sundeck for sunbathing on the roof.
During the trip, you’ll be able to see amazing coral garden and stunning beaches.
Underwater: manta rays, reef sharks, Giant trevallies, sweet lips, parrot fish and even Hump-head parrot fish, turtles and hundreds of colorful tropical species.
The food served on board is mostly Indonesian, sea food and delicious oriental savors.
Continental breakfast with homemade bread every morning!
Usually the trip include the following stops:
- Snorkeling at Kelor Island and anchor close to Sebayur.
- Snorkeling drift in Gili Lawah (Komodo) – The Path & The Cauldron, step on land to see amazing panorama at sunset.
- Snorkeling in Manta point
- Stop at a sandy ridge surrounded by turquoise water.
- Snorkeling in the beautiful coral gardens of Siaba
- BBQ on the beach of Wainilu
- Visit of dragons in the park and sailing to Padar island
- Padar Island, hiking on land to observe the wildlife (does, wild pigs, eagle…) and amazing panorama + snorkeling
- Back to Labuan Bajo, last night on board / on land and disembarking in the morning.
The route is always organized according to the weather conditions, the tides and currents.