Diving sailing cruises in Indonesia aboard Ondina
Snorkeling & Diving Sailing Cruise Indonesia: Raja Ampat, Cenderawasih Bay & Triton Bay (Papua), Forgotten Islands, Banda Sea, the Moluccas and Sulawesi
Cruise 6 to 12 days Min: 5/Max: 16 divers
Ondina offers snorkeling and diving sailing cruises in Indonesia since 2001. Enjoy the best diving in Raja Ampat, the Banda sea and Cenderawasih aboard SMY Ondina! This wonderful 32 meters classic Phinisi was built with tropical woods following traditional techniques.
Ondina can comfortably accommodate up to 16 guests in 6 triple cabins with en-suite freshwater shower and AC.
The boat also features a large sundeck where you can chill & relax as you enjoy your diving sailing cruise in Indonesia.
Cruising aboard Ondina
Ondina snorkeling & diving sailing cruise in Indonesia will bring you to the country’s most remote and stunning areas! Created by divers for divers, this liveaboard is equipped with complementary Nitrox alternative and professional certified guides who supervise every dive.
Ondina is the perfect choice for families or large groups who want to experience an unforgettable snorkeling & diving sailing cruise in Indonesia.
We will discover little paradise gems and pristine beaches. Without taking away precious diving time, we will run short excursions to visit spectacular landscapes and local villages.
Live aboard, dive, explore and relax on Ondina snorkeling & diving sailing cruise in Indonesia!
Characteristics & Specifications
- Deck Length: 32 meters
- Beam: 8,0 meters
- Draft: 2,6 meters
- Hull: Teak and Tropical woods
- Engine: 400 HP Man Medium Duty
- Sails: 400m2 surface
- Cruising Speed: 9 Knots
- Water: Watermaker plus 10 Tn deposits
- Fuel tanks: 12 Tn
- Three power generators
- 2 Air diving compressors Mariner
- Nitrox membrane. (32%)
- Diving gear for rent available onboard
- 12 and 15lts. steel and aluminium tanks. INT/DIN
- Weight-belts and safety buoys
- 3 dinghies: 2 semi-rigid and 1 rigid
- Maintenance kits and spare parts for diving equipment
Navigation & Communication
- Depth finder
- GPS Plotter with C-map marine charts.
- Radar 16 miles reach.
- Radio Multiband SSB
- Radio VHF GMDSS system.
- Handheld Radios ICOM VHF
- Satellite telephone THURAYA for private communications in the most remote locations.
- Satellite telephone ERICSSON R190
- First aid kit
- Oxygen onboard plus Emergency Evacuation DAN “Oxygen Unit”
- 2 rescue rafts 30 pax
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers, flares, fare gun.