Diving & Surfing Cruises in Indonesia aboard Wisesa
Land & Sea (Snorkeling), Diving & Surfing Cruise in Indonesia: Morotai and Halmahera (Moluccas), Raja Ampat (Papua) and Komodo
Cruise 5 to 12 days, min. 4 max. 8 passengers + 2 kids
Wisesa is the Spiritual power of Nature in the Hindu Religion that connects us to our natural environment. This beautiful wooden sailing boat was built by the people of Ara – Bugis – in South Sulawesi following ancient boat-building traditions.
Wisesa can comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests and 2 kids in 4 double AC cabins with private or shared bathroom. The liveaboard features a double bed in three cabins and a family or friends cabin with a double bed and two single beds.
Lounge at the back to relax and enjoy the view between surfing or diving sessions on your cruise in Indonesia. An opened dining area will welcome you to savour delicious meals concocted by our Chef. Whether you feel like chilling on the sundeck or get set at the fore of the boat, enjoy the underwater world or explore remote lands, Wisesa can make it happen!
The vessel is spacious and well equipped for adventurous travelers eager ready to venture off a dream diving & surfing cruise in Indonesia!
Cruising aboard Wisesa
Wisesa sails all year long with just a short break in May, to Southeast Asia’s most stunning spots. On this diving & surfing cruise in Indonesia, you will surf on a large variety of high quality waves and perfect barrels according to the season and the swell. The professional surfing guide is well experimented and used to bring our passengers in beautiful remote and exclusive sites. You will explore the wonders of Raja Ampat diving with the full equipment set and compressor provided on board. The liveaboard is also equipped with kayaks and SUP boards, so that you can enjoy a wide range of water activities. Wisesa’s diving & surfing cruises in Indonesia offer much more than water sports! You will visit villages, discover new cultures, reconnect with Nature on our excursions and hiking on land
Characteristics & Specifications
- Overall length: 30m – Deck Length: 23,5m
- Width: 5,6m – Draught: 2m
- Main engine: Mitsubishi 6 Cylinders 225hp
- Dinghy: 5m Fiber Yamaha 40hp & 3,6m Aluminium Yamaha 15hp
- Cruising Speed: 5 to 8 Knots
- Power Supply: Generator Mitsubishi 20kva – Charger inverter Victron – Battery park 880Ah
- Electricity: 24/24h – 220V 24V 12V
- Equipment: GPS – VHF – SSB – Satelitte phone
- Safety: LifeRaft 25 pers – Life Jacket – First Aid kit – Fire Extinguishers – Oxygen
- Additionally: 2 Canoes 3 places & 2 Inflatable Stand-up-Paddles