Luxury diving cruises Komodo aboard Adelaar
Land & Sea Luxury Diving Cruises Bali – Komodo – Bali And Alor (Flores)
Cruise 11 days, max. 8 passengers
Adelaar takes its name from the word “eagle” in Dutch, because of its elegance and majestic look. This original 38m Dutch schooner was built in 1902 in the Netherlands and used as a cargo ship until the end of the 1980’s. Renovated in the 1990’s, Adelaar offers luxury diving cruises and world-class liveaboard adventures from Bali to Komodo with special expeditions to Alor, the mecca of muck diving!
Adelaar can host up to 8 passengers in 4 staterooms.
One Master suite (a queen size bed, a couch/single bed and a desk), two staterooms (with 140 x 200 cm bed, a couch/single bed and a desk) and a stateroom with a single bed. All 4 staterooms are individually air-conditioned and have en-suite bathrooms with hot water shower, toilet and washbasin. Entertainment system for movies and music is provided.
For a full experience, check out the roof top, plunge in the big comfy sofa and enjoy a 360° view over the ocean! The sound of crashing waves is the soundtrack of your luxury diving cruise to Komodo!
Cruising aboard Adelaar
Cruising on Adelaar is drifting into a world of luxury and comfort as you enjoy diving and exploring the enchanting route between Bali, Komodo and Alor. Don’t miss our special Whaleshark or South Komodo expeditions! Indulge in the local and international delicacies prepared by our on-board professional Chef! Unwind with a quality import wine and liquor as you watch the sunset! Relax listening to music or watching a video in the comfort and privacy of your stateroom! Want to share this with the rest of the world? Free wi-fi is available when in signal range!
Characteristics & Specifications
- Voltage: 220v 1000 w
- Overall length: 24 m
- Boom: 6 m
- Draught: 2 m
- Tonnage: 27 t
- Sails: 190 m2
- Engine: Mitsubishi 6 cylinders 190hp
- Facilities: snorkel gears, canoe, sound system
- Safety equipment: Oxygen, security plan, life jackets, survival kit
- Diving equipment: Complete diving gear, spare, tanks, compressor
Navigation & Communication
- Depth Sounder
- ICOM HF transceiver (all channel)
- ICOM VHF Radio
- “Nautilus Lifeline” GPS tracker & communication system for divers
- Nautilus Lifeline Marine Rescue Radio with GPS for each diver
- Life vests, EPIRB emergency beacon & flares
- Man overboard pole with attached life vest & flashing light
- Two life rafts for 30 people with provisions for over 30 days
- Medical O2 with resuscitation bag
- First aid supplies, bandages and common medicines
The nearest decompression chamber is located in Bali access by a medical evacuation helicopter.