[cs_content][cs_section parallax=”false” separator_top_type=”none” separator_top_height=”50px” separator_top_inset=”0px” separator_top_angle_point=”50″ separator_bottom_type=”none” separator_bottom_height=”50px” separator_bottom_inset=”0px” separator_bottom_angle_point=”50″ _order=”0″ style=”margin: 0px;padding: 0px 0px 15px;”][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ type=”1/1″ style=”padding: 0px;”][cs_text]
Let’s explore the land of the world’s biggest lizards, Komodo National Park. Currents are pretty known in the area to drag flows of dolphins, sharks, manta or eagle rays, pelagics and schools of fish… Five full days to enjoy this world class diving area. Not forgetting the surface interval activities whose few hikes and the encounter with the huge komodo dragons, masters of this savannah’s territory.
[/cs_text][x_custom_headline level=”h2″ looks_like=”h3″ accent=”false”]Itinerary[/x_custom_headline][x_slider animation=”slide” slide_time=”7000″ slide_speed=”1000″ slideshow=”false” random=”false” control_nav=”false” prev_next_nav=”true” no_container=”false” ][x_slide]
Snorkeling at Sebayur kecil or Bessar. Anchorage for the night.
-Dive 1: Sebayur Kecil (easy check dive on a sandy slope with beautiful corals)
-Dive 2: Sebayur Kecil Wall
Day 2: Komodo Island
Sailing early morning and anchorage in Gili Lawah.
The magical sites of Gili Lawah (drift in current) in the sites of “Golden Path” and “The Cauldron”.
Trekking at sunset to an amazing view point to admire the panorama.
– Dive 1: Tatawa Besar (Drift with nice coral and let’s get surprised by the whale shark and the Manta Ray)
– Dive 2: Tatawa Kecil (Coral, fish, swim through and big bouldersat covered of coral)
Sailing to Padar island
– Dive 3: 3 Sisters (3 seamounts in the gorgeous Padar bay, covered of soft coral, sponges, nudis, possibility to see some frogfish)
Sunset Trekking & anchorage in Padar.
– 1st dive in Mike’s Point: A dive site that a bit exposed to the currents. Sublime topography and “swimthrough”, schools of sweetlips, batfish and groupers.
– 2nd dive in Manta Sandy: Cleaning station for manta rays.
– 3rd dive in Arborek: Sublime corals fixed on pontoon. Sailing to Yangefo to enjoy a stunning sunset in the Blue Mangrove.
– 1st dive in Batu Dalam: Plenty of pelagics, sailing to Wofoh Island, white sandy beaches, corals well preserved and crystal clear water.
– 2nd dive in Edi’s Black Forest, Wall, Caves and Canyons: Beautiful topography and macro.
– 3rd dive in Red Patch Wall: Shallow dive and coral garden. Sailing to Alejui Bay.
– 1st dive in Channel Island: Deep dive up to 40m, perfect macro.
– 2nd dive in White Arrow: Wall full of coral, nudibranchs.
– 3rd dive is a Night Dive in Solar Jetty: Frogfish, nudibranchs, piperfish, stonefish, indian walkman, pegasus, leaffish and possible encounter with the “walking shark”. Don’t miss it!
– 1st dive in Channel #5: Superb topography, rocks and broken walls.
– 2nd dive in Pulau Roibe: Groupers, sweetlips, sharks, etc.
– 3rd dive in Canggo: Strong currents, pinnacles, wobbegong, pygmy seahorse. Sailing to Wayag the lost paradise.
The fabulous archipelago of Mushroom Islands with the fabulous limestones, green turquoise water surrounded by stunning sandy beaches.
– 1st dive in Cathedral Rock: Well named.
– 2nd dive in Magic Rock: Surprising topography. Beach time and hanging around with speedboat in the Wayag Lagoon. Lambo brings you to the heart of the lagoon where really few boats go in.
– 3rd dive in Figure Eight Rock & Mushroom Rock: Beautiful dive then trekking on Mount Pendito to see the sublime panorama.
Back to Kawe
– 1st dive in Black Rock: Huge playground for divers. Known for the Rainbow trevalies.
– 2nd dive in Eagle Rock: Superb dive, black coral, caves. Known for the manta rays. Sailing to Penemu
– 1st dive in Melissa’s Garden: Amazing dive site with full of fishes, sharks and macro. One of the most beautiful coral garden in Raja Ampat.
– 2nd dive in Denise Eden: This site named after the sea horse. Ride the dinghy in the lagoon, again limestones scenery and sublime pictures to make.
– 3rd dive in Galaxy: More Macro.
– 1st dive in North Pulau Dayang: Macro and sometimes Manta.
– 2nd dive in South Pulau Dayang: Macro. Back to Sorong (overnight sailing)
– End of the trip and transfer to the airport according to your flight schedules.
[/x_slide][/x_slider][cs_text]The route and dives are always organized according to the weather conditions, the currents and tides.[/cs_text][/cs_column][/cs_row][/cs_section][/cs_content]