Komodo National Park – Raja Ampat DIVING & SNORKELING Cruise with Nataraja
- Full board with International & Indonesian dishes (5 meals/day: 2 breakfasts (1 light + 1 full breakfast), 2/3 course lunch, afternoon snacks, 2/3 course-dinner, Tea coffee, canned or bottled soft drinks).
- Room & beach towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner.
- Shore excursions and island expeditions.
- Snorkeling gears: masks, fins, weights and weight belts.
- Transfer from/to airport - Yacht - Airport or hotel if similar distance.
- Up to 3 dives per day (1 to 2 dives on the first day and the day before disembarkation day, no dive will be planned on disembarkation day)
- Dive master (ration guest-dive master max 1-5)
- INT / DIN 12L Tank / diver
- International and domestic flights & airport tax if any
- Alcoholic beverages (beers, wines, spirits)
- Harbour and national marine park entrance fees if not paid before the cruise
- Diving equipment rental
- Dive courses on board (to be validated with the Cruise manager before the cruise)
- 45 minute massages
- Travel and diving insurances (dive insurance mandatory ; travel & baggage insurance strongly recommended).
- Personal expenses and crew tips (Indonesian standard is 5% to 10% of the amount of the cruise)