[cs_content][cs_section parallax=”false” separator_top_type=”none” separator_top_height=”50px” separator_top_angle_point=”50″ separator_bottom_type=”none” separator_bottom_height=”50px” separator_bottom_angle_point=”50″ _order=”0″ style=”margin: 0px;padding: 0px 0px 15px;”][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ type=”1/1″ style=”padding: 0px;”][cs_text]A snorkeling and diving Eden! Raja Ampat is 40 000 km2 archipelago located off the Papua coast, offering magnificent seabed. This area is one of the rare sites ranked 5* in the world. A combination of emerald sea, lagoons, limestone islands, secret passages, mangroves and wild forest provide an outstanding environment. Scarcely inhabited and visited, the park always seems to be explored for the very first time. Mantas Rays, sharks, jacks, shoals of mackerels… We often meet here the wobbegong, an incredible specie of flat shark that lives in the region. Come to discover the « Coral Triangle », one of richest area for biodiversity on Earth. A real gem with an amazing aquatic world and fabulous birds… the pledge to a marvelous journey into the wild.
This fabulous cruise can be focus on diving or not and or can combine easily both as this route through the North Raja Ampat is perfect for both.
[/cs_text][x_custom_headline level=”h2″ looks_like=”h3″ accent=”false”]Itinerary[/x_custom_headline][x_slider animation=”slide” slide_time=”7000″ slide_speed=”1000″ slideshow=”false” random=”false” control_nav=”false” prev_next_nav=”true” no_container=”false” ][x_slide]
From Sorong to Dampier Channel
Pick up at Sorong airport and transfer to the boat. 5 hours sailing to reach Raja Ampat.
– 1st dive in Myoskon, maximum depth 25m: Wobbegong or carpet sharks, sweetlips, black tip sharks, snappers
– 2nd dive in Blue Magic: Submerged reef, grey reef sharks, barracudas, tazars, sometimes manta rays
Dampier Channel to Kabul Bay
– 1st dive in Cape Kri: One of the highlight dives in Raja Ampat. There are lots of fish to observe such as sweetlips, red snappers, barracudas, surgeon, reef shaks, manta rays, turtles, etc.
– 2nd dive in Sardine: Also one of the best. Sailing 3 hour to Kabul Bay, beautiful scenery with limestones, anchoring between 2 rocks and hanging around with speedboat after the 3rd dive.
– 3rd dive in Passage: Between river and sea. Encounter with turtles, sharks and especially nudibranchs
– 1st dive in Mike’s Point: A dive site that a bit exposed to the currents. Sublime topography and “swimthrough”, schools of sweetlips, batfish and groupers.
– 2nd dive in Manta Sandy: Cleaning station for manta rays.
– 3rd dive in Arborek: Sublime corals fixed on pontoon. Sailing to Yangefo to enjoy a stunning sunset in the Blue Mangrove.
– 1st dive in Batu Dalam: Plenty of pelagics, sailing to Wofoh Island, white sandy beaches, corals well preserved and crystal clear water.
– 2nd dive in Edi’s Black Forest, Wall, Caves and Canyons: Beautiful topography and macro.
– 3rd dive in Red Patch Wall: Shallow dive and coral garden. Sailing to Alejui Bay.
– 1st dive in Channel Island: Deep dive up to 40m, perfect macro.
– 2nd dive in White Arrow: Wall full of coral, nudibranchs.
– 3rd dive is a Night Dive in Solar Jetty: Frogfish, nudibranchs, piperfish, stonefish, indian walkman, pegasus, leaffish and possible encounter with the “walking shark”. Don’t miss it!
– 1st dive in Channel #5: Superb topography, rocks and broken walls.
– 2nd dive in Pulau Roibe: Groupers, sweetlips, sharks, etc.
– 3rd dive in Canggo: Strong currents, pinnacles, wobbegong, pygmy seahorse. Sailing to Wayag the lost paradise.
The fabulous archipelago of Mushroom Islands with the fabulous limestones, green turquoise water surrounded by stunning sandy beaches.
– 1st dive in Cathedral Rock: Well named.
– 2nd dive in Magic Rock: Surprising topography. Beach time and hanging around with speedboat in the Wayag Lagoon. Lambo brings you to the heart of the lagoon where really few boats go in.
– 3rd dive in Figure Eight Rock & Mushroom Rock: Beautiful dive then trekking on Mount Pendito to see the sublime panorama.
Back to Kawe
– 1st dive in Black Rock: Huge playground for divers. Known for the Rainbow trevalies.
– 2nd dive in Eagle Rock: Superb dive, black coral, caves. Known for the manta rays. Sailing to Penemu
– 1st dive in Melissa’s Garden: Amazing dive site with full of fishes, sharks and macro. One of the most beautiful coral garden in Raja Ampat.
– 2nd dive in Denise Eden: This site named after the sea horse. Ride the dinghy in the lagoon, again limestones scenery and sublime pictures to make.
– 3rd dive in Galaxy: More Macro.
– 1st dive in North Pulau Dayang: Macro and sometimes Manta.
– 2nd dive in South Pulau Dayang: Macro. Back to Sorong (overnight sailing)
– End of the trip and transfer to the airport according to your flight schedules.
[/x_slide][/x_slider][cs_text]The route and dives are always organized according to the weather conditions, the currents and tides.[/cs_text][/cs_column][/cs_row][/cs_section][/cs_content]