Cancellation & rate modification
- If the deposit or the full payment is not paid, your reservation can be cancelled.
- To curtail a cruise initially booked is considered as a cancellation and refund can’t be If you wish to make a change, please contact Pirates’ Bay office.
- In case of cancellation from the customer, of delay or cancellation of a flight inducing cutting short or cancelling your stay, the payment won’t be refunded unless your insurance covers a part of the cancellation fees.
- Pirates’ Bay can cancel a cruise in case of force majeure, instruction of the authorities, strike, turmoil or other limiting factors. We refund immediately the full amount of your payment. However, Pirates’ bay can in all cases deduct a compensation for services partially provided.
- Pirates’ Bay reserves the right to revise the fees in case of unpredictable changes such as monetary fluctuations, increase of the transportation rates, establishment or rise of government taxes or TVA.